Part time – 20-24 hours per week, £13.00 per hour, paid holiday, flexible hours
We are looking for someone to join our staff team who can organise and manage a variety of administrative projects, can oversee the work of mid-week church volunteers, and can deliver efficient support to the ministry staff at Jersey Baptist Church. The candidate will be able to demonstrate strong organisation skills, be self motivated and trustworthy as well as be an excellent communicator (both verbally and written), ideally with at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
Are you an experienced and skilled administrator? If so, we would love for you to consider joining the Jersey Baptist Church staff team on a part-time basis to support our ministry. The purpose of the role is to supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the church in close co-operation with the Pastor, staff team and the church family.
Attributes of the successful applicant include being:
- a natural organiser / co-ordinator / planner
- self-aware and demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills in a team environment
- pro-active in facilitating and co-ordinating the day-to-day administration of a busy church office
- able to train and direct volunteers
- confident and competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office as well as an ability to navigate other software packages
- resourceful, adaptable and able work in an ever-changing environment, where multi-tasking, sound decision making, self-motivation and discretion are essential
- able to demonstrate a proven track-record of organizational, financial,
communication and interpersonal skills.
As a faith-based organization and place of Christian worship, there is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder is a committed Christian.
A job description and application form can be downloaded here:
Or please contact Drew Waller at Drew@jerseybaptistchurch.org or by phone at 07829 885625