Sunday 3rd May 2020
Below are some suggested activities and order of play to do with your children as you do Sunday Church together. Each week there will be activity sheets and also some things to watch or listen to.
You can print the below running order off here:
1. Follow the main service for songs, a Children’s talk and a song with actions.
- (Watch the video if your children missed the children’s talk online) Click here to open video in Vimeo
2. During the sermon the children can follow any of the activities below whilst the sermon is on:
3. Children can join for the songs at the end of the service
At the end of the service here are some ideas for you to follow as a family:
A. Ask some simple questions
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about ourselves?
- What do I need to do now I know that about God?
Main Aim: To help the children see they need Jesus to love others better
B. Pray with your children about what you have discussed
- Write down any things that you are sorry for not obeying God with on a piece of A4 paper. Make that A4 paper into an aeroplane and then pray a prayer(out loud or just in your heart/head) and then through the aeroplane as you say amen!