Below are some suggested activities and order of play to do with your children as you do Sunday Church together. Each week there will be activity sheets and also some things to watch or listen to.
You can print the below running order off here:
1. Follow the main service for songs, a Children’s talk and a song with actions.
2. Read the Bible passage with your children , or listen to it being read in the live stream: Exodus 40.
3. During the sermon the children can follow any of the activities below whilst the sermon is on:
3. Children can join for the songs at the end of the service
At the end of the service here are some ideas for you to follow as a family:
A. Ask some simple questions
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about ourselves?
- What do I need to do now I know that about God?
Big Idea: God gave instructions to build a tabernacle where he would live with his people.
Aim: God now lives with is people, by his Holy Spirit, through Jesus.
B. Pray with your children about what you have discussed
Remind the children that when we pray, we are coming before God to talk to him. Help the children to understand that they do not need to go to a special place to pray. They can pray anywhere and about anything. Praying is a wonderful privilege and we can do it with confidence.
Thinking about today’s lesson, what do the children want to say to God?