Below are some suggested activities and order of play to do with your children as you do Sunday Church together. Each week there will be activity sheets and also some things to watch or listen to.
You can print the below running order off here:
1. Follow the main service for songs, a Children’s talk and a song with actions.
2. Read the Bible passage with your children , or listen to it being read in the live stream: Exodus 40.
3. During the sermon the children can follow any of the activities below whilst the sermon is on:
3. Children can join for the songs at the end of the service
At the end of the service here are some ideas for you to follow as a family:
A. Ask some simple questions
- What do we learn about God?
- What do we learn about ourselves?
- What do I need to do now I know that about God?
Main Aim: The children will know that living a righteous life by faith in Jesus is the best way to live.
B. Pray with your children about what you have discussed
Print the attached fruit picture templates onto paper/card and cut out the fruit. Encourage the children to write or draw what they have learnt about how we can be fruitful and blessed by God. They can then take turns to pray, asking for God’s help to do this and thanking God for making a way for us to be blessed by him and saved from destruction. You could then paste these on a large outline of a tree by a river and write ‘Psalm 1’ above it.